Saturday, January 26, 2013

Inspiring Blogger Award


Untameablelife gave me this award, and I will do it right now so I dont forget it.
Thank you so much <3 I'm so happy to be inspiring for someone!





Five odd facts about me. 

1. I'm stubborn when I'm sick, I have never used nosedrops and it will take a lot of pain before I eat a pill. 
I think all sorts of pills are scary.

2.  I still have a dream to be a rockstar. Even though I have no singing voice and can't seem to learn instruments. My latest plan is to learn how to growl. xD

3. I dont drink coffee OR tea. I think both of them are so discusting. People often think I'm so weird when they offer me one of them, so sometimes I just say yes to tea to avoid discussion about "how I should learn to drink coffee, blaha blaha"

4. I still can pass as 16 even though I'm 24. I think it's very funny. I usually let new people I meet guess my age and the most common answer are 18 though. I hope that that this is something that will follow me my whole life so when I'm 50 I look 35 or something. ;D

5. I JUST WANNA HUG ALL CATS. I love cats. Every cat I meet is adorable. I can't dislike a cat. CATS <3

How sad I get when cat is leaving.

I follow so many blogs, and so many inspires me so I don't know where to begin! 
This is simply a list of  blogs written by people who truly inspires my life.


You may accept this awardchallenge if you want, but not a must. ^^

4 comments:

  1. When I was younger I wanted to have my own band. Then I had recurring throat infections for over a year that pretty much made it impossible to sing, so that never happened. I can't play instruments either. Yes, you could do howling death metal singing or something :P

    I don't drink coffee, I am caffeine sensitive, I was up all night with a pounding heart last time. I do drink water, tea and oj and that is about it!

    I think I can pass for pretty young too. About 4 or years ago when I worked in a store, people used to ask me why I wasn't at school. :P I too hope that means I will look younger when I am old.

    I love cats too! I always try and befriend strange cats. I often succeed. However my boyfriend's parents cat still bosses me around mercilessly, making me get her food and milk and stuff. And she does NOT hug :P

    Thanks for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh typical :/ why should we who want to sing have such bad luck! If I could trade another talent and get a good singing voice I would do it!

    Haha: D Yeah I hope we will always look young, before I did not like this attribute, but the older I get, the better it feels to have it.

    Me too! All the cats I see, I wanna give a poke. Even though they don't always like me back and are anti-social. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you, it was so sweet of you to tag me ^^!
    You know, there are two things in which we are completely different: I couldn't live without tea (but I hate coffee and I hate all that "you should LEARN to drink it" crap, how am I supposed to "learn" to like something? Either I do or I don't!), and I can't be in the same house with a cat. They scare the shit out of me. XD
    But one thing we have in common is looking younger than we are. I'm 24 too and people usually think I'm 16. That's very good because my alternative style often goes unnoticed :°D people just assume it's a teenage phase. Lol. I hope I'll look very young when I'm fifty, as you said :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really tried to find a tea I like, but it seems impossible. :'D

      Oh my, scared of cats, what a life xD

      This seems to be a thing for us with alternative style maybe! As you said, people most certainly think we still are in phase, therefor we must be very young!

      Delete